Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Thursday · January 17, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Chicago's Northern Suburbs) is a multispecialty group practice.
- As the principal academic affiliate of the Pritzker School of Medicine at The University of Chicago, academic is available to qualified candidates.
- Attractive bonus potential is available.
- NorthShore offers many advantages, including competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and a solid platform of support that allows physicians to focus on patient care.
- Take advantage of this opportunity to join a comprehensive, fully integrated healthcare delivery system committed to its academic mission, EMR analytics, and an exceptional patient experience.
- The Division of Hospital Medicine at NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore) seeks exceptional Internal Medicine physicians for Nocturnist opportunities at Skokie, Evanston, Glenbrook, and Highland Park Hospitals.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Chicago's Northern Suburbs, IL.
- The successful candidate will be highly motivated, team-oriented, and board certified/board eligible by the Abim.
- This is an excellent opportunity to provide quality patient care as part of a highly successful organization striving to preserve and improve human life.
- NorthShore's four award-winning hospitals offer advanced technology, ideal locations, leadership in medicine, and a highly trained support staff.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.