Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Thursday · January 17, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Springfield) is for an academic medical center.
- Sensitive to the needs of underrepresented.
- Graduate of accredited medical school program.
- Production based clinical compensation offers salary competitive with private practice.
- Comprehensive benefit package includes pension programs and professional liability coverage.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Springfield, IL.
- Opportunities for basic and clinical research available based on individual interests.
- Clinician educators).
- Division members are noteworthy for their collegiality and cooperativeness, as well as work ethic.
- This division occupies a central role within this university.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine or board eligible.
- Application for this position can be done directly through SIU School of Medicine at click on Current Openings.
- The Division of General Internal Medicine at SIU School of Medicine is in search of candidates for full-time faculty positions to expand and support its efforts in the area of clinical teaching of students and residents, and patient care (i.
- Southern Illinois University School of Medicine is located in Springfield, Illinois only a few hours drive from major cities such as Chicago and St. Louis.
- Southern Illinois University School of Medicine is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer and provides equal employment and educational opportunities for all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or marital status in accordance with local, state and federal law.
- Eligible for or currently licensed in the State of Illinois.
- You will need to create an account and complete the required documents in this system, along with uploading the necessary documentation.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.