Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Sunday · March 24, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Springfield) is for an academic medical center.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine or board eligible.
- Comprehensive benefit package includes pension programs and professional liability coverage.
- This division occupies a central role within this university.
- Sensitive to the needs of underrepresented.
- Eligible for or currently licensed in the State of Illinois.
- Clinician educators).
- Production based clinical compensation offers salary competitive with private practice.
- Southern Illinois University School of Medicine is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer and provides equal employment and educational opportunities for all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or marital status in accordance with local, state and federal law.
- You will need to create an account and complete the required documents in this system, along with uploading the necessary documentation.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Springfield, IL.
- The Division of General Internal Medicine at SIU School of Medicine is in search of candidates for full-time faculty positions to expand and support its efforts in the area of clinical teaching of students and residents, and patient care (i.
- Application for this position can be done directly through SIU School of Medicine at click on Current Openings.
- Division members are noteworthy for their collegiality and cooperativeness, as well as work ethic.
- Southern Illinois University School of Medicine is located in Springfield, Illinois only a few hours drive from major cities such as Chicago and St. Louis.
- Opportunities for basic and clinical research available based on individual interests.
- Graduate of accredited medical school program.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.