Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Kimberly Kitchell,.
- To learn about the many benefits of working at NorthShore, which include a supportive work environment that promotes professional and career development, recognition of our staff for providing excellent service and a competitive benefits package,.
- The Department of Medicine at NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore), the principal academic affiliate of the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, is currently seeking exceptional Internal Medicine physicians for a Nocturnist position working with and supervising residents in the Evanston, Skokie, and Glenbrook Hospital Intensive Care Units.
- NorthShore University HealthSystem Medical Group is a physician-led, multi-specialty group with over 900 physicians and growing.
- ICU Nocturnist.
- EOE: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets, Vevrra Federal Contractor.
- This is an excellent opportunity to provide quality patient care within a highly successful, expanding department and organization.
- Academic appointment to the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine is available to qualified candidates.
- NorthShore has been named one of the "Most Wired" healthcare organizations in the country by Hospitals & Health Networks Magazine, and our EMR system, Epic, is the "gold standard" in the industry.
- Location(s): Evanston, Glenview, Skokie.
- Please refer to the main career page.
- NorthShore offers many advantages, including competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and a solid platform of support that allows physicians to focus on patient care.
- You'll benefit from being part of a fully integrated healthcare organization spanning our 4 hospitals, along with more than 100 Medical Group offices.
- The successful candidate for this position will be highly motivated, team-oriented, able to work a flexible schedule and board certified/board eligible by the Abim.
- NorthShore University HealthSystem is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Evanston, IL.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.