Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cahokia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Be the Physician You Are Meant to Be.
- Belleville's Annual Chili Cook-Off, Art on the Square, and more.
- As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Skilled Nursing or nursing home experience preferred.
- Services provided in Clinical Labs, Occupational therapy, Dental care, Mental Care, Podiatry, Speech Pathology, Dietary, Nursing, Physician, Physical Therapy, X-Rays and many others.
- Census is 15-20, but flexible depending on hours worked.
- As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change.
- Full time opportunity available.
- 20 minutes outside of Belleville: home to many nationally recognized festivals and cultural events.
- With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- It is located east of the Mississippi River in the Greater St. Louis metropolitan area.
- Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-. Come grow with us!
- Autumn Meadows of Cahokia - Cahokia, IL.
- Cahokia is a village in St. Clair County, Illinois, United States.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- Seeking BE/BC Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician.
- Autumn Meadows is a 150 bed Skilled Nursing Facility.
- We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
- Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties.
This perm job from Vituity was last open on Jan 9.