Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Sunday · December 16, 2018
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cahokia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you.
- Cahokia is a village in St. Clair County, Illinois, United States.
- As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- 20 minutes outside of Belleville: home to many nationally recognized festivals and cultural events.
- Belleville's Annual Chili Cook-Off, Art on the Square, and more.
- We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in.
- If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-. Come grow with us!
- As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change.
- Autumn Meadows is a 150 bed Skilled Nursing Facility.
- Autumn Meadows of Cahokia - Cahokia, IL.
- Be the Physician You Are Meant to Be.
- With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be-on patient care and outcomes.
- It is located east of the Mississippi River in the Greater St. Louis metropolitan area.
- Services provided in Clinical Labs, Occupational therapy, Dental care, Mental Care, Podiatry, Speech Pathology, Dietary, Nursing, Physician, Physical Therapy, X-Rays and many others.
- We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
- You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- Census is 15-20, but flexible depending on hours worked.
- Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country.
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- Skilled Nursing or nursing home experience preferred.
- Full time opportunity available.
- Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties.
- Seeking BE/BC Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago