Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Sunday · March 24, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation are available as well.
- Our Hospital's compassion for the sick is deep-rooted.
- The hospital is licensed with 300+ beds and has a medical staff of over 500 active members in nearly 50 specialties.
- Running codes and performing Acls procedures such as intubation and central lines are required, however, training is available.
- Additional monthly bonuses based on productivity and quality offered.
- Enjoy comprehensive benefits with malpractice and tail coverage.
- Professional sporting events, luxurious shopping opportunities, museums and galleries, ballet and theatre or outdoor events are just some of entertainment choices available to anyone living in the suburbs of Chicago.
- Here you can relax by the shores of Lake Michigan, catch a Cubs game, or explore the history, culture or anything else available in Chicago.
- EMR system in place with additional details to be discussed.
- Opportunity: Full time Nocturnist opportunity working a 7on/7off schedule 8pm - 8am.
- Location: This Hospital is located 15 miles from Downtown Chicago.
- The physician will join a thriving Hospitalist program with excellent subspecialty support.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Illinois.
- Compensation: Base salary starting at $260,000+ and negotiable base on experience.
- Facility: We are a not-for-profit community hospital providing the latest surgical, inpatient and outpatient facilities.
- This neighborhood of Chicago offers attractions for everyone, while also conveniently providing access to the Windy City and its amenities.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 26.