Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Thursday · January 17, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Eight ICU Unit.
- 208 Hours of PTO.
- All ICU patients have pulmonologist/intensivist consult.
- Health, life and dental insurance.
- This medical center provides medical, surgical, obstetric and intensive care services.
- No procedures required.
- Paid relocation.
- Epic EMR.
- Neurology, general surgery, cardiology, pulmonology/intensivist, gastroenterology, orthopedics on staff.
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- Job Specifics.
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues.
- New opportunity exists for a BC/BE IM, FM and/or Med/Peds Hospitalist in Danville, IL.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Danville, IL.
- Located near the Indiana boarder, serving east central Illinois and approximately three hours from Chicago and St. Louis.
- 7 on / 7 off schedule.
- Advanced Practice Provider support.
- Danville provides that home town feel that is near three recreational nature preserves and parks.
- OSF Sacred Heart Medical Center includes a medical staff of over 161 physicians, 174 licensed bed.
- Retirement plan.
- Subspecialty Support: eICU fully functional.
- Danville has a population of about 32,000.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.