Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Sunday · November 18, 2018
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Mattoon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Trauma: II.
- City / State: Mattoon, Illinois.
- Expect a Lower Patient Average Daily Census.
- Only 50-Minutes south of Champaign, IL.
- Facility Profile: 76-beds, plus 9-ICU beds.
- Position: Permanent or Locums to Permanent Hospitalist (Hospital Medicine).
- Permanent Hospitalist wanted in Central IL, driving distance to Champaign IL.
- Job Number: IL1132.
- Perm or Locums to Permanent Options are also Available.
- Excellent Annual Compensation - Ability to earn 350k+ in Year One.
- Support Staff: MLP's, RN's, Unit Clerks, full sub-specialty back-up support.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Internal Medicine Residency or Family Medicine Residency required.
- Codes required.
- Perm Compensation: Excellent base compensation - ability to earn 350k.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Abim Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine w/ inpatient rounding experience.
- This opportunity offers an Internal Medicine Physician the ability to work as a permanent Hospital Medicine Provider at a community hospital, within a Regional Health System.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Day Shift Schedule- 7a-7p.
- ADC: 13 - 17.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely w/you to meet or exceed expectations.
- Outstanding Bonus Structure, CME, comprehensive health & welfare package.
- Procedures: Prefer vent management.
- Facility: Community Hospital, Regional Health System.
- Open ICU for your own patients.
- Golf at one of the area courses, go hiking in the county parks & recreational areas, or visit a historical landmark.
- All services on-site, including EM, Surgery, FM, IM.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/ permanent placement into this Regional Hospital System.
- Schedule: 7on/7off, 7a - 7p.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- Contact a Foster Crown consultant today.
- Locums Rate: Competitive and Negotiable Daily Rate + travel, lodging, med-mal paid.
- IL is a very strong & viable state to practice hospital medicine.
- Outstanding Bonus and Incentive Schedule.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Foster Crown, LLC.