Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Mattoon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Only 50-Minutes south of Champaign, IL.
- Perm or Locums to Permanent Options are also Available.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Perm Compensation: Excellent base compensation - ability to earn 350k.
- Internal Medicine Residency or Family Medicine Residency required.
- Excellent Annual Compensation - Ability to earn 350k+ in Year One.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/ permanent placement into this Regional Hospital System.
- Contact a Foster Crown consultant today.
- Abim Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine w/ inpatient rounding experience.
- Procedures: Prefer vent management.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- IL is a very strong & viable state to practice hospital medicine.
- All services on-site, including EM, Surgery, FM, IM.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely w/you to meet or exceed expectations.
- Outstanding Bonus and Incentive Schedule.
- Permanent Hospitalist wanted in Central IL, driving distance to Champaign IL.
- Golf at one of the area courses, go hiking in the county parks & recreational areas, or visit a historical landmark.
- Support Staff: MLP's, RN's, Unit Clerks, full sub-specialty back-up support.
- Schedule: 7on/7off, 7a - 7p.
- Job Number: IL1132.
- Outstanding Bonus Structure, CME, comprehensive health & welfare package.
- Open ICU for your own patients.
- This opportunity offers an Internal Medicine Physician the ability to work as a permanent Hospital Medicine Provider at a community hospital, within a Regional Health System.
- Day Shift Schedule- 7a-7p.
- Position: Permanent or Locums to Permanent Hospitalist (Hospital Medicine).
- Facility Profile: 76-beds, plus 9-ICU beds.
- Locums Rate: Competitive and Negotiable Daily Rate + travel, lodging, med-mal paid.
- Codes required.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- ADC: 13 - 17.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- Facility: Community Hospital, Regional Health System.
- Trauma: II.
- City / State: Mattoon, Illinois.
- Expect a Lower Patient Average Daily Census.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Dec 13.