Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Aurora) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Day shifts hrs: 7am-5pm,.
- Must be board certified or board eligible.
- 20 nights throughout the year.
- Supported by a partial nocturnist system.
- Join one of the largest physician-led groups in the Chicago area!
- Excellent benefits including 401K and employer-paid pension plan.
- Seven on/Seven off.
- Inpatient care for Advocate Patients at Rush-Copley and Presence Mercy.
- Advocate Medical Group (AMG) is a physician-led medical group providing primary care, specialty services, medical imaging, outpatient services and community-based practices throughout Chicagoland and Bloomington/Normal.
- AMG is part of Advocate Health Care, which is one the largest health systems in Illinois and has the one of the largest employed physician groups in Chicago with over 1,500 physicians providing over 3 million outpatient visits per year.
- Internal Medicine preferred).
- Hospitalist Opportunity.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Aurora, IL.
- Aurora, IL.
- Sign-on bonus 30 days after start.
- Competitive compensation with fixed contract for initial term.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.