Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Thursday · January 17, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Aurora) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Aurora, IL.
- Inpatient care for Advocate Patients at Rush-Copley and Presence Mercy.
- Sign-on bonus 30 days after start.
- Must be board certified or board eligible.
- Hospitalist Opportunity.
- Join one of the largest physician-led groups in the Chicago area!
- Aurora, IL.
- AMG is part of Advocate Health Care, which is one the largest health systems in Illinois and has the one of the largest employed physician groups in Chicago with over 1,500 physicians providing over 3 million outpatient visits per year.
- Competitive compensation with fixed contract for initial term.
- Day shifts hrs: 7am-5pm,.
- Internal Medicine preferred).
- Supported by a partial nocturnist system.
- 20 nights throughout the year.
- Excellent benefits including 401K and employer-paid pension plan.
- Seven on/Seven off.
- Advocate Medical Group (AMG) is a physician-led medical group providing primary care, specialty services, medical imaging, outpatient services and community-based practices throughout Chicagoland and Bloomington/Normal.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.