Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Sunday · November 18, 2018
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Aurora) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Inpatient care for Advocate Patients at Rush-Copley and Presence Mercy.
- 20 nights throughout the year.
- Aurora, IL.
- Competitive compensation with fixed contract for initial term.
- Day shifts hrs: 7am-5pm,.
- Sign-on bonus 30 days after start.
- Internal Medicine preferred).
- Seven on/Seven off.
- Join one of the largest physician-led groups in the Chicago area!
- Supported by a partial nocturnist system.
- Excellent benefits including 401K and employer-paid pension plan.
- Advocate Medical Group (AMG) is a physician-led medical group providing primary care, specialty services, medical imaging, outpatient services and community-based practices throughout Chicagoland and Bloomington/Normal.
- AMG is part of Advocate Health Care, which is one the largest health systems in Illinois and has the one of the largest employed physician groups in Chicago with over 1,500 physicians providing over 3 million outpatient visits per year.
- Hospitalist Opportunity.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Aurora, IL.
- Must be board certified or board eligible.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago