Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Sunday · November 18, 2018
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Illinois) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Night shift is their primary need but also some need for Day shifts.
- NP or PA assistance during the day and at Night.
- BC or BE in IM or FP.
- Hospitalist needed Asap Ongoing.
- 5 MD's on Day shift.
- Flexible scheduling.
- 15 patients a day average per physician.
- No procedures required.
- 7 am - 7 pm, 7 pm- 7 am.
- Sub-Specialty Backup Available.
- 1 MD on at night.
- 2 Hours from Chicago - 40 Min from Peoria - 1 hour from Champaign, Springfield, Decatur.
- Credentialing takes 90 Days.
- Will run some codes but ER docs run code blues.
- Will round ICU with E-icu and Pulm/CC backup.
- 8 admissions per night shift average.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Quest Healthcare Solutions.