Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Tuesday · October 16, 2018
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- These individuals will spend their clinical effort admitting and cross covering general medicine patients and working in close concert with house staff on the Hematology-Oncology service.
- The Division of Hospital Medicine at Rush University Medical Center is seeking BC/BE Hospitalists who are interested in daytime, nocturnist, or a combination of the two.
- Rush is dedicated to achieving a workforce, faculty and student body that is reflective of the communities, patients and region we serve, and is demonstrated through the behaviors of the entire organization.
- The position provides a competitive market base salary as well as teaching, administrative and leadership opportunities.
- Nocturnists are responsible for working 26 weeks per year (~182 shifts) on a 7 days on/7 days off schedule.
- The Division is comprised of over 50 faculty members focused on clinical excellence, education, quality improvement, patient safety and clinical research.
- The daytime Hospitalist position entails 28-32 service weeks per year with service blocks consisting of teaching, co-management, perioperative consultation, attending directed service and observational unit services.
- Rush University Medical Center is a diverse and inclusive patient care, educational, research and community service institution of the highest caliber.
- The Division sees over 85,000 patients a year with treatment teams consisting of residents, medical students and PAs.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Chicago, IL.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago