Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Sunday · December 16, 2018
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Maryville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The area also has a variety of outdoor activities including fishing, golfing, and boating.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Newly completed, Warren Billhartz Cancer Center and the Friends of Hope Breast Diagnostic Center - with the latest technologies for patient diagnosis and treatment.
- Double physician coverage.
- The Pavilion for Women offers state-of-the-art obstetrical and newborn care.
- 12 bed ICU.
- Maryville, Illinois has a hometown atmosphere, a growing economy, excellent educational opportunities for your family, and a beautiful countryside.
- Nocturnist coverage/admits.
- The facility provides an array of services such as 24-hour radiology, lab, respiratory, pharmacy and psychiatry services.
- 135 hospital beds.
- The newly completed Warren Billhartz Cancer Center and the Friends of Hope Breast Diagnostic Center use the latest technologies for patient diagnosis and treatment.
- Maryville is an ideal place. Louis' urban center.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule.
- Anderson Hospital is a 135 bed acute care facility with 12 ICU and 22 ED beds.
- Open ICU with SCP Intensivist Team.
- ER admits after hours.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners