Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Friday · August 17, 2018
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Illinois) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- O Central lineIL.
- Fellow takes night.
- Thank you and.
- Board Certified Pulmonary and Critical Care Certified.
- We even can help with licensing.
- Length Of Assignment: Nov 19th (0700) through Nov 26th (0700).
- O Arterial line.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonary Critical Care.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Location: Suburbs of the "Windy City" of Illinois.
- Dec 31st (0700) through Jan 7th (0700).
- We've got you covered.
- Active Illinois License IS A Must *.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Patient Volume: Inpatient Average: 10 - 15 per day.
- O Intubation.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- O Thoracentesis.
- Then available by phone from 7p-7am in case the residents need to ask them questions.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.