Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Friday · August 17, 2018
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Our Hospital's compassion for the sick is deep-rooted.
- This neighborhood of Chicago offers attractions for everyone, while also conveniently providing access to the Windy City and its amenities.
- Enjoy comprehensive benefits with malpractice and tail coverage.
- Here you can relax by the shores of Lake Michigan, catch a Cubs game, or explore the history, culture or anything else available in Chicago.
- Facility: We are a not-for-profit community hospital providing the latest surgical, inpatient and outpatient facilities.
- EMR system in place with additional details to be discussed.
- Additional monthly bonuses based on productivity and quality offered.
- Location: This Hospital is located 15 miles from Downtown Chicago.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation are available as well.
- Opportunity: Full time Nocturnist opportunity working a 7on/7off schedule 8pm - 8am.
- The hospital is licensed with 300+ beds and has a medical staff of over 500 active members in nearly 50 specialties.
- Professional sporting events, luxurious shopping opportunities, museums and galleries, ballet and theatre or outdoor events are just some of entertainment choices available to anyone living in the suburbs of Chicago.
- The physician will join a thriving Hospitalist program with excellent subspecialty support.
- Running codes and performing Acls procedures such as intubation and central lines are required, however, training is available.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Illinois.
- Compensation: Base salary starting at $260,000+ and negotiable base on experience.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago