Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is a multispecialty group practice.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Illinois.
- Excellent nationally-ranked public and private schools!
- Epic EMR and Perfect Serve texting application.
- Museums, a symphony orchestra and much more.
- The University of Iowa is an hour away.
- Hours west of Chicago, the family-friendly Quad Cities offer a high quality-of-life, a low cost-of-living and a comfortable lifestyle for its 400,rong sub-specialty support.
- 50 golf courses, including TPC Deere Run, which hosts the PGA-John Deere Golf Classic.
- Sponsors H1 visas.
- 7 on/7 off work schedule.
- Join a busy, diverse and cohesive 19-member Hospitalist team.
- Abundant year-around recreational activities include hiking trails, snow/water skiing, boating, riverboat cruises, minor league baseball and hockey, marathons, and lots of golf.
- Hours west of Chicago.
- Closed ICU (Intensivists handle).
- Quad Cities International Airport offers several daily flights to ten connecting hubs.
- Located 2 12.
- No procedures.
- Warm friendly people make the Quad Cities especially appealing.
- UnityPoint Health, the nation's 13th largest nonprofit and 4th largest non-denominational healthcare system, with 17 Hospitals and 15 community network hospitals in IL, IA & WI, is actively recruiting BE/BC Hospitalists in the Quad Cities of Rock Island, IL and Bettendorf, IA.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 3.