Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Saturday · June 15, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is a multispecialty group practice.
- Closed ICU (Intensivists handle).
- The University of Iowa is an hour away.
- Sponsors H1 visas.
- Warm friendly people make the Quad Cities especially appealing.
- 50 golf courses, including TPC Deere Run, which hosts the PGA-John Deere Golf Classic.
- No procedures.
- Excellent nationally-ranked public and private schools!
- Museums, a symphony orchestra and much more.
- Hours west of Chicago.
- Abundant year-around recreational activities include hiking trails, snow/water skiing, boating, riverboat cruises, minor league baseball and hockey, marathons, and lots of golf.
- Join a busy, diverse and cohesive 19-member Hospitalist team.
- UnityPoint Health, the nation's 13th largest nonprofit and 4th largest non-denominational healthcare system, with 17 Hospitals and 15 community network hospitals in IL, IA & WI, is actively recruiting BE/BC Hospitalists in the Quad Cities of Rock Island, IL and Bettendorf, IA.
- Quad Cities International Airport offers several daily flights to ten connecting hubs.
- Epic EMR and Perfect Serve texting application.
- 7 on/7 off work schedule.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Illinois.
- Located 2 12.
- Hours west of Chicago, the family-friendly Quad Cities offer a high quality-of-life, a low cost-of-living and a comfortable lifestyle for its 400,rong sub-specialty support.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 3.