Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Saturday · May 30, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is a multispecialty group practice.
- Hours west of Chicago, the family-friendly Quad Cities offer a high quality-of-life, a low cost-of-living and a comfortable lifestyle for its 400,rong sub-specialty support.
- Quad Cities International Airport offers several daily flights to ten connecting hubs.
- Closed ICU (Intensivists handle).
- Museums, a symphony orchestra and much more.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Illinois.
- Warm friendly people make the Quad Cities especially appealing.
- The University of Iowa is an hour away.
- Hours west of Chicago.
- Located 2 12.
- 7 on/7 off work schedule.
- UnityPoint Health, the nation's 13th largest nonprofit and 4th largest non-denominational healthcare system, with 17 Hospitals and 15 community network hospitals in IL, IA & WI, is actively recruiting BE/BC Hospitalists in the Quad Cities of Rock Island, IL and Bettendorf, IA.
- Join a busy, diverse and cohesive 19-member Hospitalist team.
- 50 golf courses, including TPC Deere Run, which hosts the PGA-John Deere Golf Classic.
- No procedures.
- Epic EMR and Perfect Serve texting application.
- Sponsors H1 visas.
- Excellent nationally-ranked public and private schools!
- Abundant year-around recreational activities include hiking trails, snow/water skiing, boating, riverboat cruises, minor league baseball and hockey, marathons, and lots of golf.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 3.