Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Friday · August 17, 2018
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is a multispecialty group practice.
- Sponsors H1 visas.
- Located 2 12.
- Abundant year-around recreational activities include hiking trails, snow/water skiing, boating, riverboat cruises, minor league baseball and hockey, marathons, and lots of golf.
- Hours west of Chicago.
- Warm friendly people make the Quad Cities especially appealing.
- 50 golf courses, including TPC Deere Run, which hosts the PGA-John Deere Golf Classic.
- Excellent nationally-ranked public and private schools!
- Quad Cities International Airport offers several daily flights to ten connecting hubs.
- Museums, a symphony orchestra and much more.
- The University of Iowa is an hour away.
- UnityPoint Health, the nation's 13th largest nonprofit and 4th largest non-denominational healthcare system, with 17 Hospitals and 15 community network hospitals in IL, IA & WI, is actively recruiting BE/BC Hospitalists in the Quad Cities of Rock Island, IL and Bettendorf, IA.
- 7 on/7 off work schedule.
- Epic EMR and Perfect Serve texting application.
- No procedures.
- Join a busy, diverse and cohesive 19-member Hospitalist team.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Illinois.
- Hours west of Chicago, the family-friendly Quad Cities offer a high quality-of-life, a low cost-of-living and a comfortable lifestyle for its 400,rong sub-specialty support.
- Closed ICU (Intensivists handle).
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago