Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Tuesday · October 16, 2018
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (DeKalb) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- West of Chicago.
- ADC: 10-18 with triple HM coverage throughout the day.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely w/you to meet or exceed expectations.
- Support Staff: Intensivists on staff.
- This specific area has a school system that was rated amongst the highest in the state of Illinois.
- Hospital has a dedicated nocturnist.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Contact a Foster Crown Consultant today.
- Strong base compensation offered.
- Trauma: N/A.
- City has a Top-Rated School System.
- BC/BE IM or FM w/inpatient rounding experience.
- Located 1-hrs.
- Emergency Medicine runs codes.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/placement into this excellent Community Hospital.
- Very Strong Private Practice Multispecialty Group.
- Hospital has Dedicated Nocturnists.
- This Hospitalist opportunity offers you the ability to work as a permanent employee or independent contractor.
- If an employee, $7,s a 401K, $2k towards CME, $6k Health & Welfare Package.
- Illinois is an excellent state to practice hospital medicine, raise a family or just earn extra income as a PT provider.
- Job Number: IL1031.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Perm Compensation: Employee Model or Independent Contractor.
- Located approximately 1 -hours west of Chicago, this area offers a wide range of activities including hiking at local state parks, dining and night life, and year-round festivals.
- Schedule: 7a-7p day shift or 9a - 9p admits only shift rotation.
- Foster Crown is Sourcing a Hospitalist Employee or Independent Contractor for IL.
- If perm is not a fit, why not discuss locum tenens, which is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test-driving your geo-preferences.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Procedures: Not required, open ICU w/back-up support.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- Facility Profile: 98-beds.
- Triple Coverage During the Day w/an Admit Only Shift.
- 7on - 7off or Alternate Scheduling Would Be Considered.
- Facility: Community Hospital.
- Position: Permanent Hospitalist, either Private Practice employee or as an Independent Contractor.
- City / State: DeKalb, IL.
- Independent Contractor (1099) or Employee (W2) options are available.
- EMR: Epic.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Foster Crown, LLC.