Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (DeKalb) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Support Staff: Intensivists on staff.
- Located 1-hrs.
- West of Chicago.
- Procedures: Not required, open ICU w/back-up support.
- City has a Top-Rated School System.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Located approximately 1 -hours west of Chicago, this area offers a wide range of activities including hiking at local state parks, dining and night life, and year-round festivals.
- Hospital has Dedicated Nocturnists.
- Trauma: N/A.
- Strong base compensation offered.
- This specific area has a school system that was rated amongst the highest in the state of Illinois.
- ADC: 10-18 with triple HM coverage throughout the day.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- If an employee, $7,s a 401K, $2k towards CME, $6k Health & Welfare Package.
- Contact a Foster Crown Consultant today.
- BC/BE IM or FM w/inpatient rounding experience.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/placement into this excellent Community Hospital.
- Independent Contractor (1099) or Employee (W2) options are available.
- Position: Permanent Hospitalist, either Private Practice employee or as an Independent Contractor.
- Illinois is an excellent state to practice hospital medicine, raise a family or just earn extra income as a PT provider.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely w/you to meet or exceed expectations.
- Triple Coverage During the Day w/an Admit Only Shift.
- Perm Compensation: Employee Model or Independent Contractor.
- This Hospitalist opportunity offers you the ability to work as a permanent employee or independent contractor.
- If perm is not a fit, why not discuss locum tenens, which is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test-driving your geo-preferences.
- Very Strong Private Practice Multispecialty Group.
- Schedule: 7a-7p day shift or 9a - 9p admits only shift rotation.
- Emergency Medicine runs codes.
- Hospital has a dedicated nocturnist.
- Job Number: IL1031.
- Facility Profile: 98-beds.
- EMR: Epic.
- Facility: Community Hospital.
- Foster Crown is Sourcing a Hospitalist Employee or Independent Contractor for IL.
- 7on - 7off or Alternate Scheduling Would Be Considered.
- City / State: DeKalb, IL.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- We place physicians in all states.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Mar 22.