Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (DeKalb) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If perm is not a fit, why not discuss locum tenens, which is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test-driving your geo-preferences.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- Perm Compensation: Employee Model or Independent Contractor.
- Contact a Foster Crown Consultant today.
- Triple Coverage During the Day w/an Admit Only Shift.
- This Hospitalist opportunity offers you the ability to work as a permanent employee or independent contractor.
- Strong base compensation offered.
- If an employee, $7,s a 401K, $2k towards CME, $6k Health & Welfare Package.
- Schedule: 7a-7p day shift or 9a - 9p admits only shift rotation.
- ADC: 10-18 with triple HM coverage throughout the day.
- Hospital has Dedicated Nocturnists.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/placement into this excellent Community Hospital.
- This specific area has a school system that was rated amongst the highest in the state of Illinois.
- EMR: Epic.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely w/you to meet or exceed expectations.
- 7on - 7off or Alternate Scheduling Would Be Considered.
- Procedures: Not required, open ICU w/back-up support.
- Job Number: IL1031.
- Located approximately 1 -hours west of Chicago, this area offers a wide range of activities including hiking at local state parks, dining and night life, and year-round festivals.
- Hospital has a dedicated nocturnist.
- Foster Crown is Sourcing a Hospitalist Employee or Independent Contractor for IL.
- Trauma: N/A.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- West of Chicago.
- Support Staff: Intensivists on staff.
- Independent Contractor (1099) or Employee (W2) options are available.
- Position: Permanent Hospitalist, either Private Practice employee or as an Independent Contractor.
- BC/BE IM or FM w/inpatient rounding experience.
- Illinois is an excellent state to practice hospital medicine, raise a family or just earn extra income as a PT provider.
- Facility: Community Hospital.
- Facility Profile: 98-beds.
- City / State: DeKalb, IL.
- We place physicians in all states.
- City has a Top-Rated School System.
- Located 1-hrs.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Very Strong Private Practice Multispecialty Group.
- Emergency Medicine runs codes.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Mar 22.