Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Friday · August 17, 2018
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Chicago) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Night coverage required.
- Internal or family medicine board certification required.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Chicago, IL.
- What Matters To You.
- Telemedicine is a proven approach and now considered a standard of care option in multiple specialties, including psychology, neurology, critical care, and hospital medicine.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- We strive to be the practice of choice for providers and the partner of choice for hospitals across the country.
- Full Time and Part Time Opportunities Available.
- Minimum of 2 years Hospitalist experience and/or telemedicine experience required.
- Technology protocol, workflow, and EMR training provided, learning desire required.
- This innovative model of care delivery will help providers find balance and joy in their careers as they add a new dimension into their scope of practice.
- Success Happens When you Start With your People.
- The telemedicine care model is aligned with Sound's vision of being the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare for patients in the communities we serve, particularly those serving rural populations with limited access to care.
- At Sound, we are eager to launch telemedicine as a new care delivery model and are excited to ramp up and provide the best telemedicine service across the nation.
- Are you looking for a career option that supports work-life balance and an ability to build a flexible schedule, all while maintaining financial well-being?
- We hope you will join us!
- State license and credentials in each state you are providing telemedicine services required (Sound team will provide licensing and credentialing support).
- We want you to be a part of building Sound's Telemedicine service line as we launch the first nationally-scaled, fully-resourced, hospital medicine focused telemedicine program.
- Full-time and part-time scheduling flexibility available.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago