Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Monday · July 16, 2018
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible and have a DEA license, but certified candidates are preferred.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 - 18 patients per day doing rounds, but is not required to do procedures or work in the ICU.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- This facility uses the Epic EMR system.
- Give Weatherby a.
- The provider will work a seven day-on/seven day off rotation.
- No ICU or procedures.
- An Illinois-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- Must have IL license.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- DEA license needed.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Due to the nature of this assignment only IL state licensed physicians will be considered.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.