Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Monday · July 16, 2018
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If this job sounds right for you.
- The work schedule will be Tuesday through Monday from 7 am to 7 pm.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- You will see an average of 16 to 17 patients per day.
- 7 on/7 off.
- Board certified/board eligible within 5 years.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- EMR: Cerner.
- Acls certification required.
- ICU required.
- Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided.
- Specialty backup is available.
- An Illinois-based medical facility is currently recruiting a hospitalist physician to assist with coverage and to possibly join their team.
- No procedures will be required.
- Competitive compensation.
- Locum to permanent.
- You will do rounding, admitting, and discharging.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.