Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Saturday · July 4, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Mattoon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures: Prefer vent management.
- Facility Profile: 76-beds, plus 9-ICU beds.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Schedule: 7on/7off, 7a - 7p.
- Outstanding Bonus Structure, CME, comprehensive health & welfare package.
- Facility: Community Hospital, Regional Health System.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely w/you to meet or exceed expectations.
- Only 60-Minutes from Champaign, IL.
- Outstanding Bonus and Incentive Schedule.
- Position: Perm Hospitalist.
- Excellent Annual Comp - Ability to earn 350k+ in Year One.
- BC/BE IM or FM w/ inpatient rounding experience.
- All services on-site, including EM, Surgery, FM, IM.
- Perm Compensation: Excellent base compensation - ability to earn 350k.
- This opportunity offers you the ability to work as a permanent provider at a community hospital, within a Regional Health System.
- Schedule- 7a-7p.
- Contact a Foster Crown consultant today.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Locums to Perm Options Available.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- Support Staff: MLP's, RN's, Unit Clerks, full sub-specialty back-up support.
- Permanent Hospitalist wanted in Central IL, driving distance to Champaign IL.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/ permanent placement into this Regional Hospital System.
- City / State: Mattoon, Illinois.
- Golf at one of the area courses, go hiking in the county parks & recreational areas, or visit a historical landmark.
- Codes required.
- Job Number: IL1132.
- Open ICU for your own patients.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- ADC: 13 - 17.
- Locums Rate: Competitive and Negotiable Daily Rate + travel, lodging, med-mal paid.
- IL is a very strong & viable state to practice hospital medicine.
- Trauma: II.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Sep 20.