Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Sunday · June 24, 2018
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening (Chicago) is for an academic medical center.
- This is a part teaching competency role: Must Have at least 3 years of teaching experience*.
- Schedule: 7 On/ 7 Off.
- Must have an Illinois License*.
- Customized job search.
- State Medical License Assistance.
- Locum Tenens - Near Chicago, IL.
- Prefer Provider lives in Illinois.
- Hospitalist - FM/IM - Teaching or Non-Teaching exp.
- Inpatient volume: 16 - 18 patients per day.
- Guaranteed base hourly rate.
- Assignment of a personal contract career consultant.
- EMR: Epic.
- Common Diagnoses & Procedures.
- Must be Board Certified*.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Not required.
- Renal Failure.
- Lines and Intubation preferred.
- Competitive Hourly Rate.
- Nationwide opportunities.
- S., please do not hesitate to reach out to me or.
- Heart Failure.
- Referral Bonus Program.
- Closed ICU Setting.
- 7 AM - 7 PM.
- We have a PP/CC team onsite.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- Paid Weekly.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Elevate Healthcare Consultants.