Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Friday · April 27, 2018
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Decatur) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures or codes, 12 hour shifts (10 hours in hospital with 2 hour window), great compensation and benefits.
- Work in beautiful St. Mary's Hospital located on beautiful Lake Decatur which has just gone through a $150 million dollar renovation.
- Combining exceptional technology, providers and facilities with a compassionate spirit of caring, St. Mary'sprovides an unmatched health care experience.
- St. Mary's Hospital, situated on beautiful Lake Decatur, is a fully accredited, modern health care facility ministering to the growing Decatur community.
- A skilled nursing unit offers patients a transition between hospital and home.
- They have great specialty back up including a fantastic cardiology group, pulmonary, neurology, general surgery and more.
- St. Mary's board certified physicians & nursing staff ranks the highest in the nation in patient satisfaction.
- Hshs Medical Group is recruiting an IM physician to join an growing hospitalist program at St. Mary's Hospital in Decatur, Illinois.
- Hshs Medical Group offers a Very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including commencement bonus,malpractice with tail coverage, relocation assistance, retirement plans and much more.
- The Hospital offers medical, surgical, obstetrical, pediatric, psychiatric, and intensive care services.
- Less than 3 hours from Chicago, the Decatur area is a wonderful and very diverse area with great schools and low cost of living.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Decatur, IL.
- St. Mary'sis a 360 bed facility that has been providing residents of Decatur and surrounding communities with high-quality, proven-effective care for more than 130 years.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago