Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Monday · March 19, 2018
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- The flag-ship hospital has achieved Magnet Designation, the nation's highest honor for nursing care and was recently named to the 100 Top Hospitals by Thomson Reuters.
- Facility: This is an Integrated Health System focused on efficiently providing patients access to world class, quality healthcare.
- This well-educated city offers lots of culture and entertainment.
- Patient census is cap at 15 daily.
- Academic appointment to teach IM and FM Residents and Research are available.
- EMR is Epic.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Illinois.
- NO Nights Required as Dedicated Nocturnists are Staffed.
- There are excellent education, health care organizations, University and Colleges locally, cheap housing and excellent recreational activities.
- It is just a short 2-hour drive to Chicago and Indianapolis, and a 3-hour drive to St. Louis.
- Hospitalists run all codes.
- Opportunity: Day Hospitalist opportunity seeking Internal Medicine trained candidates.
- NO Procedures and the ICU is Closed.
- The schedule is Daytime 7on/7off with flexibility.
- Compensation: Competitive salary/benefits package which includes health/dental/life/long-term disability insurance, 403-B plan with employer match and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail coverage.
- Join an established and collegial team of 36 Hospitalists.
- Location: This University town with a population of over 100, Central Illinois.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago