Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Monday · March 19, 2018
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Palos Heights) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Total of 14 shifts per month will be required for full time position which will consist of 10 night shifts and 4 evening admitting shifts.
- We have full support of sub specialties.
- Nocturnists work from 7pm to 7 am.
- Hospitalists do respond to codes but procedures are not required.
- This is a direct hospital employed position.
- Located 20 miles from downtown Chicago, Palos Health Community Hospital proudly serves southwest suburbs of Chicago near Orland Park.
- Highly competitive compensation for the area including full suite of benefits which include generous retirement match from hospital and night shift differential.
- Applicant has options of living in various Chicagoland suburbs or city of Chicago.
- Some of our hospitalist live in the Chicago downtown area.
- Candidate has an option to do 10 night shifts per month only as well.
- Abim certification or eligibility is required.
- We are a team of 12 hospitalists - soon to grow to 13.
- Average admits per night are about 8-10.
- Our team is employed directly through the hospital.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Palos Heights, IL.
- Hospital is a 428 bed facility and is nestled in highly desirable area of Chicagoland, surrounded by many forest preserves.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago