Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Monday · March 19, 2018
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Flexible work hours with Round and Go-Home model.
- Facility: Daytime opportunity working a Monday - Friday schedule 8 am - 5 pm joining a team of 3 other Hospitalists.
- The hospital is a designated Trauma center with a full service line including behavioral health, maternal/child services, Cardiovascular and open heart surgery.
- Location: Chicago Suburbs - located less than 1hr.
- The ICU is open with Intensivist support 24/7.
- EMR is Meditech.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Illinois.
- Paid Time Off of 5 Weeks Offered and an additional 5 days of CME.
- Also be sure to venture into one of the many restaurants the area has to offer.
- Everything from casual, trendy, ethnic, pub-fare to formal dining we guarantee the experience at one of our local eateries will have you coming back for more.
- Outside of the Windy City!
- Physician can leave early after rounding.
- Current providers make $260,000 + with salary and RVUs.
- Weekend coverage is 1:4 with Patient Census of 15 per day.
- NO Procedures, No Codes.
- Facility: The Hospital features 250+ licensed beds for inpatient and state-of-the-art outpatient surgery center with robotic and minimally invasive surgery.
- Sign-on and relocation bonuses are to be discussed.
- This is one of the largest cities in Illinois and its surrounding areas will have you covered when it comes to entertainment!
- Compensation: Very competitive salary offered for the Chicago Metropolitan.
- We have a diverse arts and renowned theater scene.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago