Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Monday · March 19, 2018
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $350,000.
This permanent position (Call for details) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- Tight-knit communities and neighbors.
- Day-time hospitalist shifts only.
- 7 on/7 off block schedule.
- Family-friendly communities: safe, inviting, and great for kids.
- Access to great public and private schools.
- Retirement vehicles: 401k, 403b, 457b deferred compensation plan.
- Quality and efficiency bonus.
- 4,000 professional spending.
- 5-10 hour days and 2-12 hour days within 7 day block.
- Featured fine-dining, wineries, and microbreweries.
- Excellent weather with four distinct and beautiful seasons.
- Major sports teams and an awesome sports town.
- No procedures or codes.
- Health, pharmacy, dental, vision, long-term disability, life, AD, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided.
- Relocation package.
- 7 hospitalist together during day-time work hours.
- Open ICU with intensivist support.
- Immediate access to a major international airport for ease when traveling.
- Round Robin admissions and daily flash huddles.
- This community offers a host of attractions and activities that include popular zoos, well known parks, breweries, professional sports, large music venues, museums, an active downtown scenery, historic attractions and more.
- Low cost-of-living with a healthy and balanced real estate market.
- Pension plan.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Merritt Hawkins.