Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Thursday · January 18, 2018
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There is also a brand new office building housing all of the specialists so they are close by for quick consults!
- St. Elizabeth's just moved into a brand new $300 million replacement hospital and ambulatory care center.
- Hshs Medical Group is a network of clinical providers, multi-specialty groups, single specialty groups, solo practitioners and medical schools in Illinois and Wisconsin, working together as part of the Hospital Sisters Health System (Hshs).
- We recently converted to Epic electronic medical records.
- Hospitalists currently manage on average 16 to 18 patients per 12 hour shift.
- This facility is located right off of Highway 64/40 and just 15 minutes from downtown St. Louis.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Illinois.
- Hshs Medical Group offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package including commencement bonus, health, life, dental, and disability insurance, malpractice with tail coverage, relocation assistance, retirement plans, paid CME and much more!
- AND Great News!
- St. Louis offers a diversity of successful sports franchises including the world famous Cardinals baseball and Blue's hockey.
- Convenient MetroLink transit connection including service to St. Louis International Airport.
- In cooperation with nearby St. Louis University School of Medicine, St. Elizabeth's provides a training site for medical residents.
- O'Fallon is home to Scott AFB (Air Force Base), one of the midwest's largest employers, with 7000 military and 5000 non-military based there.
- Join a successful team with a 7 on, 7 off schedule and 12 hour shifts with no.
- Great sub-specialty back up including 24/7 intensivist team, pulmonary, neurology, urology, GI, orthopedics and more!
- Hshs Medical Group is currently recruiting a Hospitalist to join their growing program at St. Elizabeth's Hospital in O'Fallon, IL.
- They have had tremendous growth in recent years and offer state-of-the art housing and shopping conveniences of all kinds.
- The O'Fallon area has outstanding public and private schools.
- O'Fallon area is located just 15-20 minutes from St. Louis with a service population of over 200,000 residents.
- Hospital Sisters Health System is a multi-institutional health care system that sponsors 14 hospitals and generates more than $1 billion in revenue annually and employs more than 15,000 people.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago