Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Thursday · January 18, 2018
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rockford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Highly competitive compensation.
- Sign-on bonus and tuition reimbursement, if applicable.
- We are currently constructing a $505 million dollar specialty referral hospital along I-90 in Rockford.
- Join an established hospitalist group of 20+ physicians.
- Relocation assistance.
- This campus will feature a women's and children's hospital with neonatal and pediatric intensive care, pediatric emergency services and high risk maternity care.
- It will also offer 188 private medical/surgical, ICU, pediatrics and obstetrics rooms, a Level I trauma center, operating suites, comprehensive diagnostic services, a variety of specialty care services, and comprehensive heart services.
- Rockford has been recognized as one of the most affordable housing markets in the nation less than an hour and a half drive from downtown Chicago and Milwaukee and less than an hour from Madison, Wisconsin.
- Mercyhealth Hospital-Rockton Avenue is a Level I Trauma Center with 350+ beds.
- CME and licensure reimbursement.
- Comprehensive retirement plan with extremely generous company contribution.
- Health, dental, life and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Rockford is the third largest city in the state of Illinois.
- Mercyhealth is currently seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine (Hospitalist) physician to join our award-winning, fully integrated health care delivery system in Rockford, Illinois.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Rockford, IL.
- We are also investing $50 million dollars into our existing Mercyhealth Rockton Avenue Hospital and will provide care at both hospitals moving forward.
- Work 11 Night Shifts a Month.
- Settled on the banks of the Rock River, Rockford is notable for its economic diversification into automotive, aerospace, and healthcare industries, as well as the undertaking of various tourism and downtown revitalization efforts.
- Rockford is known for various venues of cultural or historical significance, including Anderson Japanese Gardens, Klehm Arboretum, the Coronado Theatre, and the Burpee Museum of Natural History.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago