Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Monday · December 18, 2017
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rochelle) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Inpatient census: 0-8.
- Current Acls, Pals.
- RCH is a leader in health care serving Ogle, northern Lee and western DeKalb counties.
- Annual Admissions is 618.
- Physician Requirements.
- Physician Benefits.
- Recognized as the.1 Critical Access Hospital in Illinois, Rochelle Community Hospital is located just 90 minutes west of Chicago on I-88 and 30 minutes south of Rockford.
- Facility: Rochelle Community Hospital - HM.
- The population was 9,574 at the 2010 census, up from 9,424 at the 2000 census.
- Rochelle is about 75 miles west of Chicago and 25 miles south of Rockford.
- RCH's multi-specialty center offers services in cardiology, hematology/oncology, neurology, orthopedics and podiatry.
- Rochelle is a city in Ogle County, Illinois, United States.
- In addition to emergency care, services in include diagnostic imaging, home healthcare resources, rehab services, occupational health, inpatient and outpatient surgery, as well as a variety of outpatient services.
- Emergency Medicine Hospitalist- Rochelle, IL.
- Current unrestricted IL Medical License and DEA.
- Job Status: PRN.
- BC- IM/FP.
- ED physicians work 12-24 hour shifts with no inpatient work.
- Rochelle is the birthplace and hometown of three-time Academy Award nominee Joan Allen.
- The emergency department sees 8,000 patient visits per year with low to moderate acuity.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Envision Physician Services