Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Illinois) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Intensivist admits (named as the Admitting Physician) for ICU patient's that have their PCP's as Hshs Medical Group affiliated physicians.
- One Intensivist during the day until the 2 NP's get on-boarded then 1 Intensivist and 1 Mid-level provider during the day.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care.
- Patient Volume: 15 Patients per day.
- Length Of Assignment: January and ongoing.
- We need coverage for 1/3/18 Hospital Orientation 1/4/18 Start- July, 7 shifts per month.
- All shifts are in-house and are 12 hrs long (7a to 7p).
- Location: Illinois.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- 7 shifts per month.
- At night we have 1 Intensivist.
- Our ER doctors know this very well and there are lists throughout the ICU secretaries desk.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Nov 17.