Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Monday · December 18, 2017
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rockford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Rockford is known for various venues of cultural or historical significance, including Anderson Japanese Gardens, Klehm Arboretum, the Coronado Theatre, and the Burpee Museum of Natural History.
- Join an established hospitalist group of 20+ physicians.
- We are currently constructing a $505 million dollar specialty referral hospital along I-90 in Rockford.
- Relocation assistance.
- Health, dental, life and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Mercyhealth Hospital-Rockton Avenue is a Level I Trauma Center with 350+ beds.
- Settled on the banks of the Rock River, Rockford is notable for its economic diversification into automotive, aerospace, and healthcare industries, as well as the undertaking of various tourism and downtown revitalization efforts.
- Opportunity to serve as a core faculty member providing instruction, supervision and evaluation of resident physicians.
- This campus will feature a women's and children's hospital with neonatal and pediatric intensive care, pediatric emergency services and high risk maternity care.
- Work 14 day shifts plus 2 night shifts.
- Sign-on bonus and tuition reimbursement, if applicable.
- Mercyhealth is currently seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine (Hospitalist) physician who has a love for teaching and practicing, to join our award-winning, fully integrated health care delivery system in Rockford, Illinois.
- We are also investing $50 million dollars into our existing Mercyhealth Rockton Avenue Hospital and will provide care at both hospitals moving forward.
- Rockford has been recognized as one of the most affordable housing markets in the nation less than an hour and a half drive from downtown Chicago and Milwaukee and less than an hour from Madison, Wisconsin.
- CME and licensure reimbursement.
- It will also offer 188 private medical/surgical, ICU, pediatrics and obstetrics rooms, a Level I trauma center, operating suites, comprehensive diagnostic services, a variety of specialty care services, and comprehensive heart services.
- Highly competitive compensation.
- Assist with the development of our Internal Medicine residency program to begin summer 2019.
- Rockford is the third largest city in the state of Illinois.
- Comprehensive retirement plan with extremely generous company contribution.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Rockford, IL.
- Generally following a 7 day on and 7 day off schedule.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago