Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Licensing assistance.
- BC or BE in IM required.
- A medical center located in Illinois is seeking a hospitalist to help with locum tenens coverage for their facility.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- IL license in hand required.
- Assignment schedule is 7pm-7am days off and physician will see 14-18 patients per day on average.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- No procedures are required.
- The candidate must be board certified or board eligible in IM and have an active IL license in hand.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago