Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rock Island) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- No procedures.
- Codes during night shifts.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Each physician sees an average of 14-19 patients per day.
- An Illinois hospital seeks a locum tenens hospitalist physician to provide coverage.
- 5-12 shifts per month.
- ICU rounding is required and night shift physicians will respond to codes.
- The assignment schedule will consist of 5-12 morning or evening shifts per month with no. The ideal candidate has an active IL state license, is board certified or board eligible in internal medicine.
- Facility uses Epic EMR system.
- Licensing assistance.
- Flexible schedule.
- EMR is Epic.
- With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth recruiter will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Rounding required.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago