Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Benefits include Monthly bonuses based on productivity and quality, 401k with company, Employee Stock purchasing plan, and comprehensive liability insurance with no tail requirement.
- Compensation: Salary plus high bonus potential.
- The third most populous city in the United States, with 2 million residents.
- More to be discussed with candidates.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Illinois.
- ICU is open with Intensivists and Subspecialty support.
- Daytime Flexible work schedule with NO Procedures.
- Facility: Located in downtown Chicago, we are a Hospital and Medical Center steadfastly committed to investing in technologies that allow our providers to deliver the highest of quality care.
- Location: Downtown Chicago!
- Current Hospitalist earns $250,000 - $300,000.
- Our organization has been ranked in the top 10% of the Nation's Top Hospital!
- Opportunity: Seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physicians to join our Hospitalist program in the city of Chicago.
- Chicago's Culture includes contributions to the visual arts, novels, film, theater, music and passionate sports fans.
- Today, the city is an international hub for finance, commerce, industry, technology, telecommunications, and transportation, with O'hare International Airport being the busiest Airport in the world.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago