Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Tuesday · April 7, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Peoria) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Each hospital has open 8 bed CCU's.
- We are a physician led organization with a regional administration.
- Providers assigned to each hospital with flex physician team to support.
- ED's run codes.
- Weekend coverage provides excellent work/life balance.
- Great school systems to choose from.
- Advanced Practitioners at both hospitals to support Physicians.
- Great location between Chicago and St. Louis.
- Generous benefits package.
- 401K with employer match and additional employer contribution.
- Signing bonus.
- UnityPoint Health Hospitalists for Proctor/Pekin Program.
- Monday - Friday daytime schedule with 11 weeks off per year.
- This is not your traditional program or traditional schedule.
- Located along the Illinois river with population of 365,rong>.
- University of Illinois College of Medicine - located here in Peoria.
- Pulm/CC available at both hospitals.
- Relocation allowance.
- UnityPoint is recruiting Hospitalists for the Proctor/Pekin Program.
- Competitive compensation.
- Affordable cost of living yet numerous amenities.
- Proctor Hospital is approximately 200 bed and Pekin is 107 bed.
- Local airport with several direct flights to major cities.
- These hospitals are truly enjoyable places to practice.
This perm job from UnityPoint Health- Proctor/Pekin was last open on Sep 18.