Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Sunday · August 7, 2022
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Peoria) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Advanced Practitioners at both hospitals to support Physicians.
- Signing bonus.
- Competitive compensation.
- UnityPoint is recruiting Hospitalists for the Proctor/Pekin Program.
- Affordable cost of living yet numerous amenities.
- Monday - Friday daytime schedule with 11 weeks off per year.
- University of Illinois College of Medicine - located here in Peoria.
- Local airport with several direct flights to major cities.
- 401K with employer match and additional employer contribution.
- Generous benefits package.
- ED's run codes.
- Weekend coverage provides excellent work/life balance.
- Pulm/CC available at both hospitals.
- These hospitals are truly enjoyable places to practice.
- UnityPoint Health Hospitalists for Proctor/Pekin Program.
- Proctor Hospital is approximately 200 bed and Pekin is 107 bed.
- Great school systems to choose from.
- Each hospital has open 8 bed CCU's.
- This is not your traditional program or traditional schedule.
- Located along the Illinois river with population of 365,rong>.
- We are a physician led organization with a regional administration.
- Great location between Chicago and St. Louis.
- Providers assigned to each hospital with flex physician team to support.
- Relocation allowance.
This perm job from UnityPoint Health- Proctor/Pekin was last open on Sep 18.