Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Sunday · September 15, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Peoria) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- UnityPoint Health Hospitalists for Proctor/Pekin Program.
- 401K with employer match and additional employer contribution.
- UnityPoint is recruiting Hospitalists for the Proctor/Pekin Program.
- Weekend coverage provides excellent work/life balance.
- Located along the Illinois river with population of 365,rong>.
- This is not your traditional program or traditional schedule.
- ED's run codes.
- Generous benefits package.
- Each hospital has open 8 bed CCU's.
- These hospitals are truly enjoyable places to practice.
- We are a physician led organization with a regional administration.
- Advanced Practitioners at both hospitals to support Physicians.
- Affordable cost of living yet numerous amenities.
- Competitive compensation.
- University of Illinois College of Medicine - located here in Peoria.
- Proctor Hospital is approximately 200 bed and Pekin is 107 bed.
- Relocation allowance.
- Great school systems to choose from.
- Signing bonus.
- Pulm/CC available at both hospitals.
- Local airport with several direct flights to major cities.
- Providers assigned to each hospital with flex physician team to support.
- Monday - Friday daytime schedule with 11 weeks off per year.
- Great location between Chicago and St. Louis.
This perm job from UnityPoint Health- Proctor/Pekin was last open on Sep 18.