Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Friday · February 21, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Peoria) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Pulm/CC available at both hospitals.
- Providers assigned to each hospital with flex physician team to support.
- Relocation allowance.
- These hospitals are truly enjoyable places to practice.
- This is not your traditional program or traditional schedule.
- ED's run codes.
- Weekend coverage provides excellent work/life balance.
- Great location between Chicago and St. Louis.
- Affordable cost of living yet numerous amenities.
- Competitive compensation.
- Located along the Illinois river with population of 365,rong>.
- Advanced Practitioners at both hospitals to support Physicians.
- UnityPoint is recruiting Hospitalists for the Proctor/Pekin Program.
- University of Illinois College of Medicine - located here in Peoria.
- UnityPoint Health Hospitalists for Proctor/Pekin Program.
- Local airport with several direct flights to major cities.
- Monday - Friday daytime schedule with 11 weeks off per year.
- Signing bonus.
- Each hospital has open 8 bed CCU's.
- Generous benefits package.
- Great school systems to choose from.
- We are a physician led organization with a regional administration.
- Proctor Hospital is approximately 200 bed and Pekin is 107 bed.
- 401K with employer match and additional employer contribution.
This perm job from UnityPoint Health- Proctor/Pekin was last open on Sep 18.