Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Wednesday · November 20, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Peoria) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Great school systems to choose from.
- Advanced Practitioners at both hospitals to support Physicians.
- Relocation allowance.
- Generous benefits package.
- Located along the Illinois river with population of 365,rong>.
- UnityPoint is recruiting Hospitalists for the Proctor/Pekin Program.
- These hospitals are truly enjoyable places to practice.
- Local airport with several direct flights to major cities.
- This is not your traditional program or traditional schedule.
- Competitive compensation.
- Affordable cost of living yet numerous amenities.
- Monday - Friday daytime schedule with 11 weeks off per year.
- Signing bonus.
- Each hospital has open 8 bed CCU's.
- UnityPoint Health Hospitalists for Proctor/Pekin Program.
- Pulm/CC available at both hospitals.
- Weekend coverage provides excellent work/life balance.
- ED's run codes.
- University of Illinois College of Medicine - located here in Peoria.
- Proctor Hospital is approximately 200 bed and Pekin is 107 bed.
- 401K with employer match and additional employer contribution.
- Providers assigned to each hospital with flex physician team to support.
- Great location between Chicago and St. Louis.
- We are a physician led organization with a regional administration.
This perm job from UnityPoint Health- Proctor/Pekin was last open on Sep 18.