Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Tuesday · March 9, 2021
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Peoria) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Signing bonus.
- Each hospital has open 8 bed CCU's.
- We are a physician led organization with a regional administration.
- Located along the Illinois river with population of 365,rong>.
- Proctor Hospital is approximately 200 bed and Pekin is 107 bed.
- University of Illinois College of Medicine - located here in Peoria.
- Monday - Friday daytime schedule with 11 weeks off per year.
- ED's run codes.
- This is not your traditional program or traditional schedule.
- These hospitals are truly enjoyable places to practice.
- 401K with employer match and additional employer contribution.
- Great school systems to choose from.
- Competitive compensation.
- Relocation allowance.
- Advanced Practitioners at both hospitals to support Physicians.
- Weekend coverage provides excellent work/life balance.
- Great location between Chicago and St. Louis.
- Affordable cost of living yet numerous amenities.
- Generous benefits package.
- UnityPoint is recruiting Hospitalists for the Proctor/Pekin Program.
- Local airport with several direct flights to major cities.
- Pulm/CC available at both hospitals.
- Providers assigned to each hospital with flex physician team to support.
- UnityPoint Health Hospitalists for Proctor/Pekin Program.
This perm job from UnityPoint Health- Proctor/Pekin was last open on Sep 18.