Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Peoria) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Relocation allowance.
- Weekend coverage provides excellent work/life balance.
- UnityPoint is recruiting Hospitalists for the Proctor/Pekin Program.
- We are a physician led organization with a regional administration.
- Affordable cost of living yet numerous amenities.
- Competitive compensation.
- Pulm/CC available at both hospitals.
- Proctor Hospital is approximately 200 bed and Pekin is 107 bed.
- Monday - Friday daytime schedule with 11 weeks off per year.
- Each hospital has open 8 bed CCU's.
- Providers assigned to each hospital with flex physician team to support.
- Generous benefits package.
- These hospitals are truly enjoyable places to practice.
- Advanced Practitioners at both hospitals to support Physicians.
- Located along the Illinois river with population of 365,rong>.
- Great school systems to choose from.
- Signing bonus.
- 401K with employer match and additional employer contribution.
- Local airport with several direct flights to major cities.
- ED's run codes.
- UnityPoint Health Hospitalists for Proctor/Pekin Program.
- This is not your traditional program or traditional schedule.
- University of Illinois College of Medicine - located here in Peoria.
- Great location between Chicago and St. Louis.
This perm job from UnityPoint Health- Proctor/Pekin was last open on Sep 18.