Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Saturday · July 4, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Peoria) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are a physician led organization with a regional administration.
- Relocation allowance.
- Monday - Friday daytime schedule with 11 weeks off per year.
- Pulm/CC available at both hospitals.
- These hospitals are truly enjoyable places to practice.
- Weekend coverage provides excellent work/life balance.
- Competitive compensation.
- UnityPoint Health Hospitalists for Proctor/Pekin Program.
- Affordable cost of living yet numerous amenities.
- Generous benefits package.
- ED's run codes.
- Proctor Hospital is approximately 200 bed and Pekin is 107 bed.
- UnityPoint is recruiting Hospitalists for the Proctor/Pekin Program.
- This is not your traditional program or traditional schedule.
- Each hospital has open 8 bed CCU's.
- Providers assigned to each hospital with flex physician team to support.
- Advanced Practitioners at both hospitals to support Physicians.
- Signing bonus.
- Located along the Illinois river with population of 365,rong>.
- University of Illinois College of Medicine - located here in Peoria.
- 401K with employer match and additional employer contribution.
- Great school systems to choose from.
- Local airport with several direct flights to major cities.
- Great location between Chicago and St. Louis.
This perm job from UnityPoint Health- Proctor/Pekin was last open on Sep 18.