Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Sunday · September 20, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Peoria) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Weekend coverage provides excellent work/life balance.
- Located along the Illinois river with population of 365,rong>.
- Affordable cost of living yet numerous amenities.
- Signing bonus.
- Relocation allowance.
- 401K with employer match and additional employer contribution.
- Local airport with several direct flights to major cities.
- Competitive compensation.
- Great location between Chicago and St. Louis.
- We are a physician led organization with a regional administration.
- UnityPoint Health Hospitalists for Proctor/Pekin Program.
- University of Illinois College of Medicine - located here in Peoria.
- Proctor Hospital is approximately 200 bed and Pekin is 107 bed.
- Monday - Friday daytime schedule with 11 weeks off per year.
- This is not your traditional program or traditional schedule.
- Great school systems to choose from.
- Each hospital has open 8 bed CCU's.
- Pulm/CC available at both hospitals.
- Advanced Practitioners at both hospitals to support Physicians.
- UnityPoint is recruiting Hospitalists for the Proctor/Pekin Program.
- ED's run codes.
- These hospitals are truly enjoyable places to practice.
- Providers assigned to each hospital with flex physician team to support.
- Generous benefits package.
This perm job from UnityPoint Health- Proctor/Pekin was last open on Sep 18.