Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Wednesday · November 25, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Peoria) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is not your traditional program or traditional schedule.
- Weekend coverage provides excellent work/life balance.
- Pulm/CC available at both hospitals.
- Located along the Illinois river with population of 365,rong>.
- Signing bonus.
- Affordable cost of living yet numerous amenities.
- We are a physician led organization with a regional administration.
- Local airport with several direct flights to major cities.
- Competitive compensation.
- Advanced Practitioners at both hospitals to support Physicians.
- Generous benefits package.
- Great school systems to choose from.
- Monday - Friday daytime schedule with 11 weeks off per year.
- ED's run codes.
- Proctor Hospital is approximately 200 bed and Pekin is 107 bed.
- Providers assigned to each hospital with flex physician team to support.
- Great location between Chicago and St. Louis.
- UnityPoint is recruiting Hospitalists for the Proctor/Pekin Program.
- Each hospital has open 8 bed CCU's.
- 401K with employer match and additional employer contribution.
- University of Illinois College of Medicine - located here in Peoria.
- Relocation allowance.
- UnityPoint Health Hospitalists for Proctor/Pekin Program.
- These hospitals are truly enjoyable places to practice.
This perm job from UnityPoint Health- Proctor/Pekin was last open on Sep 18.