Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Monday · November 20, 2017
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This thriving college town has no shortage of things to do!
- Average patient census.
- J1 and H1 cadidates are encouraged.
- Facility/Opportunity: Large health system is seeking nocturnists to join its rapidly growing team.
- This town is surrounded by national parks, golf courses and has access to fine wineries.
- All physicians are employed by the health system.
- Schedule will be 7 on / 7 off with 12 hour shifts (7pm-7am).
- Structured EMR system in place.
- Only 2 hours southeast of St. Louis, and 3 hours away from Nashville and Memphis, this town has easy access to major metropolitan areas while still being able to enjoy the many perks of being a smaller town.
- Sign on and relocation bonuses available.
- With a bustling downtown filled with breweries and restaurants, there is always great dining and drinks available.
- Open ICU with sub specialist support staff.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Illinois.
- Student loan assistance available as well.
- Compensation: $300,000 with RVU based bonuses.
- Nocturnists will be practicing at one of their local hospitals depending on need at the time.
- Location: Welcome to what is known as the "Southern Capital" of Illinois!
- Access to full benefits package.
- Procedures are not required.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago