Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Silvis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must be BC/BE, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- 4 among "Big Cities Markets' in the United States for doctors to live and work.
- No procedures.
- Dedicated Nocturnists.
- Practice at one hospital, 150 beds.
- The Quad-Cities market has also recently been ranked No.
- The Quad Cities is a culturally diverse community that offers excellent schools, fine arts, museums, a zoo, fine dining and shopping, wineries and breweries, river boat cruises, semi-professional hockey and baseball, over 20 golf courses, ski resorts, and many more outdoor recreational outdoor activities for the active family.
- We have over 200 employed providers and 40 clinic locations throughout the Quad Cities.
- Averaging 14-16 patients daily.
- Practice at two hospitals, 502 beds.
- Genesis Medical Center - Davenport, IA.
- Erin Mumma.
- 7 On / 7 Off.
- The Quad Cities offers something for everyone.
- Were 2 hours from Chicago and just 55 minutes east of the University of Iowa.
- Located in the heart of the Midwest along the banks of the Mighty Mississippi, minutes from the QC International Airport, Genesis is integrated throughout multiple communities, serving over 700,000 individuals.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Silvis, IL.
- As one of the region's largest and most comprehensive health networks, Genesis Health System has more than 100 locations, including 6 hospitals, 3 convenient cares, 35 Genesis Health Group sites, 15 physical rehabilitation clinics, and multiple outpatient service centers.
- Genesis consistently ranks in the top 10 % for quality among the Midwest's best peer groups.
- Genesis Medical Center - Silvis, IL.
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits Package.
- Specialty coverage available.
- Relocation Assistance.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago