Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Monday · November 20, 2017
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Chicago - NW Suburbs) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12-hour shifts - no more than five nights in a row.
- Usually 7 on / 7 off, alternating between a 12-hour shift and then an 8-hour shift.
- You will have the opportunity to reside in one of several Chicagoland premier northwestern suburbs located within 45 miles of Chicago and served by the area's renowned Metra train line.
- Order consults as needed.
- ICU is a closed unit.
- Enjoy working between 168-172 days per year.
- Growing Premier Hospital System Seeks Additional Hospitalists and Nocturnists.
- Admitting physician M-F from 12p-8p.
- No procedures.
- Nocturnists cover at least 14 shifts per month.
- ER physician assists with codes.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.