Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Monday · July 16, 2018
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Chicago) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This Practice opportunity will consist of Inpatient care at the Group's flagship Hospital in the Southwest Suburbs.
- The Group currently provides Hospitalist services at (4) other Hospitals in the Chicagoland area.
- Chicago, IL based 50+ Hospitalist and Physician Owned Group.
- In addition to paid malpractice, the Group will provide generous paid time off each year, employer paid family health and dental coverage, disability insurance, I-Pass, cell phone, and a 401K retirement plan with an employer match.
- 7 on/7 off) use of dedicated Nocturnists etc.
- Base salary will reflect your experience and Physicians may also earn additional income based upon quality and performance.
- Based upon the continuous growth of this 50+ Hospitalist Group, we now have openings in the Southwest Suburbs of Chicago.
- The Group provides one of the best and most comprehensive compensation and benefit packages for a Hospitalist in the Chicagoland area.
- You and your colleagues will determine the schedule format (i.
- With a superior comp and benefits program, the Collegiality associated with a Physician-owned practice and affiliation with their premier hospital in the Southwest Suburban area for your patients, this opportunity clearly ranks second-to-none for the Internist focused on Inpatient care in the Chicagoland area.
- Practicing Physicians, recent Grads, and final-year Residents are encouraged.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.