Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lincoln) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Tail Coverage.
- Experience the strength and stability of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
- Ongoing training through CME accredited courses at Apogee University and PD Summit.
- Apogee Physicians, the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation is seeking an IM physician to join their team.
- Work with knowledgeable and experienced Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support, allowing you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- This unique opportunity is at Abraham Lincoln Memorial Hospital, a 22-bed facility, located in Lincoln, IL.
- 2 MD 2 NP model with a flexible schedule 7 on/7 off.
- Lucrative annual salary with a sign-on and relocation bonus.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
This perm job from Apogee Physicians was last open on Jan 7.