Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rockford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Join an established 20 physician team with 2 advanced practitioners and hospitalist RN.
- Solid base salary with incentives along with lucrative benefits that include a two year Path to Partnership.
- Excellent subspecialty support, no required procedures and no.
- There is something for everyone in Rockford between the Rockford Art Museum, the musical theatre, abundance of recreational activities, or the dazzling architecture.
- As a Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation.
- Work at a 333 bed non-profit hospital serving the greater Rockford region, northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.
- This is your opportunity to practice Hospital Medicine as it should be.
- Now Interviewing Hospitalists in Rockford, Illinois - 90 Minutes to Chicago.
- The Rockford regional is an original city of gardens and rivers, and a wonderful place to spend a life - or a weekend.
- Chicago is a short 90 minute drive away.
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.