Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Monday · November 20, 2017
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Bloomington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Only two and a half hours away from the bustling cities of Chicago, St. Louis and Indianapolis, Bloomington is one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the state.
- Hospitalist, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- 4-6 admits/night.
- From its thriving economy to its impeccably maintained landscape, it is not hard to see why so many people want. Spend relaxing days at Miller Park, a recreational area featuring historic monuments, bridges, pavilions and a zoo.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: 12 Hour/Day.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- BC in IM.
- No ICU.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- No procedures.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- 3-4 admits/day.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Hospitalist - Physician - (Hospital Medicine) Locum Tenens.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.