Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Bloomington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- These general medicine professionals perform a variety of roles in the hospital and, accordingly, must be familiar with the entirety of human physiology and a wide range of illnesses and medical conditions.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- A hospitalist (locum tenens) is a physician that is generally Internal Medicine residency trained but can be from Family Medicine or other sub-specialty programs.
- 4-6 admits/night.
- Only two and a half hours away from the bustling cities of Chicago, St. Louis and Indianapolis, Bloomington is one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the state.
- Hospitalist, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- No procedures.
- BC in IM.
- Hospitalists complete residencies in internal medicine, much like primary care physicians.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: 12 Hour/Day.
- 3-4 admits/day.
- When patients arrive to the hospital, a hospitalist will take care of them, prescribing treatment as needed, before referring them to a specialist or discharging them from the facility.
- They specialize in the care of patients who have been admitted into a hospital.
- Hospitalist - Physician - (Hospital Medicine) Locum Tenens.
- From its thriving economy to its impeccably maintained landscape, it is not hard to see why so many people want. Spend relaxing days at Miller Park, a recreational area featuring historic monuments, bridges, pavilions and a zoo.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- No ICU.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.