Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Monday · November 20, 2017
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Ottawa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign on and Relocation bonuses available.
- St. Elizabeth is located in Ottawa, Illinois, a rural community 70 miles west of Chicago.
- No procedures or vent management.
- Average census of 16 encounters per shift.
- IN Compass Health is searching for qualified, BC/BE Hospitalists to join our established program at St. Elizabeth Medical Center.
- The city boasts some of the best schools in the state of Illinois, both public and private.
- St. Elizabeth is a 97-bed hospital that is part of the elite OSF Healthcare System.
- Malpractice coverage with tail provided.
- Nestled between the Fox and the Illinois rivers, Ottawa is abundant with natural beauty, promotes a high quality of life, and has access to big city amenities.
- Highly Competitive Compensation.
- 2018 graduates encouraged.
- Quality bonus based on Value-Based Purchasing.
- St. Elizabeth was awarded an "A" grade for Hospital Safety by the Leapfrog Group.
- Open ICU.
- CME stipend available.
This perm job opening was posted
by IN Compass Health