Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent position (South Central) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Enjoy a strong team environment, job stability and receive extensive support, with an excellent nursing staff and administration.
- Live in a mid-size community with great quality of life, close to Carlyle Lake.
- Carlyle Lake, the largest man-made lake in Illinois, is just minutes away and offers water recreation of all kinds.
- Lucrative package includes signing bonus.
- The area also offers two large city parks, 10 area golf courses, and a large recreation complex with a 25-yard lap pool.
- Located one hour from downtown St. Louis, this community is a great place to live - a mid-size community with an excellent quality of life, enhanced by the area's history, education, recreation, healthcare complexes, tourist sites and special events.
- Earn more than $300,000 per year at a lower volume facility, working 10 hour shifts.
- This 113-bed facility has a census of 8-10 patients per day and is a great place to work, with state-of-the-art equipment and an experienced medical staff and nursing team.
- Hospitalist - Illinois - Earn Over $300K Enterprise Medical is representing great opportunity to join a well respected, physician owned group providing inpatient services, located within one hour of St. Louis.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 4.