Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Friday · April 23, 2021
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $220,000 with a potential salary of $275,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (DeKalb) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This permanent Hospital Medicine opportunity offers you the ability to work in the desirable State of Illinois.
- ADC: 15 - 21 patients.
- FosterCrown.Jobs.HealthCare.Hospitalist.Internal Medicine.Chicago.Illinois.
- W/in driving distance to Chicago, w/many outdoor activities, private schools, excellent retail & after hour social scene.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- Position: Permanent Hospitalist.
- Approximately 58-miles west of Chicago.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Procedures: None.
- EMR: Medi-Tech.
- Open ICU.
- BC in IM or FM w/inpatient rounding experience.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Perm Compensation: To be negotiated.
- Located in DeKalb, IL.
- Facility: Community Hospital, Regional Health System.
- Locum tenens is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test-driving your geo-preferences.
- West of Chicago).
- IL is a very strong & stable state to practice hospital medicine.
- Schedule: 7on/7off, 7a - 7p or 7p - 7a rotation.
- Subspecialty back-up support available.
- Admits: 4-day shift & 2-nights.
- City, State: DeKalb, IL.
- Support Staff: Typical of a community hospital.
- Trauma: N/A.
- Beds: 100-beds.
- Plus a full & comprehensive health & welfare package.
- Facility Profile: All services, including emergency medicine, cardiology, general surgery, ENT, FM, IM, neurology, oncology.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- Client will also allow for Locums to Perm transition.
- 220k - $265k potential.
- MD or DO.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/permanent placement into this well-established, private practice group.
- If perm is not a fit, we can discuss locum tenens placement.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Aug 19.