Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Sunday · September 15, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $240,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rockford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- For those interested in teaching, the hospital is closely aligned with the University of Illinois College of Medicine and includes a faculty appointment.
- The area boasts an affordable cost of living, family values and quality of life in a community with beautiful parks, and recreation.
- Regional Healthcare leader, nationally recognized for quality by Healthgrades and United States News and World Report.
- Chicago Rockford International Airport is located in south Rockford.
- Level I Trauma Center with a Regional Children's Medical Center including a 46-bed Nicu and 7-bed Picu and serves a 13 county region.
- Work 12 hour block shifts, weekends are shared among five full time physicians.
- Interviewing Pediatric Hospitalists One Hour from Chicago.
- Hospital employed position with lucrative benefits package and bonus incentives Rockford, Illinois is located just a little over an hour from downtown Chicago, Madison and Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Join an outstanding team of Physicians that hold an excellent reputation for practicing with the highest level of quality and patient satisfaction.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Apr 25.