Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Saturday · June 25, 2022
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Urbana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Champaign-Urbana encompasses a large metropolitan area of Illinois and is home to a university and extensive medical network.
- Facility in central eastern Illinois is seeking a Hospitalist to provide coverage as soon as possibly credentialed for an ongoing opportunity.
- Lumbar puncture is the only procedure required.
- Hospitalist nocturnist, hospitalist, overnight, overnight care, internal medicine, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- For outdoor entertainment and adventure visit the Champaign Park District, featuring over 80 parks and recreation centers.
- Hospitalists will run codes and be responsible for admissions but not required to cover ICU.
- They are available to provide critical care to patients in settings where physicians are not readily available onsite.
- A hospitalist nocturnist is in the field of internal medicine and works overnight in hospital settings only.
- The area houses a plethora of theatres, including the Krannert Center for the Performing Arts that hosts over 400 performances yearly.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- The schedule is 7 on/7 off, 10-hour shifts from 4p-2a.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- The patient census is 25 per shift per provider.
- A hospitalist nocturnist(locum tenens) is a physician who works predominantly overnight, versus practicing during the day.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- This physician is hired to specifically work at night and provides care to patients during this time.
- Hospitalist - Nocturnist - Physician - (Internal Medicine - Hosp Nocturnist) Locum Tenens.
- StartDate: 10/21/2013Available Shifts: Night Shift.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
This perm job from Staff Care was last open on Oct 25.