Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Friday · July 3, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Suburbs) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- The area has a less than 5% Medicare population.
- They will be very flexible about the employment model.
- You will alternate very light "Phone. The.M., and one half day Saturday per month.
- The Physician who owns the practice also does some weight loss and Bariatrics so. There is one other Physician in the practice who will be leaving.
- This is an excellent outpatient opportunity to join one other Physician in a private practice which puts substantial focus on prevention and wellness.
- They are open to employed, a guarantee to production based compensation, and would consider a partnership for the right candidate.
- This is an excellent community located between Downtown Chicago and Waukegan just 30 miles from the heart of Chicago!
- They also offer a full benefit package with Health/Dental, paid Vacation, and CME.
- Internal Medicine Physician opportunity in Chicago Suburbs!
This perm job from All Star Recruiting was last open on Jul 19.