Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Wednesday · November 20, 2019
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Northern) is a single-specialty group practice.
- The first Pediatric Hospitalist program in the state is looking to add an additional full-time physician to their expanding group.
- There will be some supervision of residents, but no midlevel supervision.
- Currently, there are 5 total physicians in the group.
- Hours are 8a-8p.
- Specialty Picu physicians are available for back up.
- Schedule is currently 4 on/4 off but is shifting to a 7 on/7 off rotation.
- Our client boasts the area's only Pediatric Intensive Care Unit and Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit with it's 396-licensed-bed healthcare facility.
- ICU coverage is nights only, 8p-8a.
- Highly competitive salary with full benefits package.
- No. Maximum patient age is 18 years.
- H+ is 100% focused on the locum tenens and contingency permanent staffing of physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners in Hospital Medicine.
- Located just a skip, hop and a jump from the bustle of Chicago, this waterfront community offers the community of a small town with the amenities of a big city.
This perm job from Hospitalists Plus was last open on Aug 10.