Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Tuesday · March 9, 2021
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Northern) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Highly competitive salary with full benefits package.
- Currently, there are 5 total physicians in the group.
- ICU coverage is nights only, 8p-8a.
- Our client boasts the area's only Pediatric Intensive Care Unit and Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit with it's 396-licensed-bed healthcare facility.
- Hours are 8a-8p.
- Specialty Picu physicians are available for back up.
- There will be some supervision of residents, but no midlevel supervision.
- The first Pediatric Hospitalist program in the state is looking to add an additional full-time physician to their expanding group.
- Located just a skip, hop and a jump from the bustle of Chicago, this waterfront community offers the community of a small town with the amenities of a big city.
- H+ is 100% focused on the locum tenens and contingency permanent staffing of physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners in Hospital Medicine.
- Schedule is currently 4 on/4 off but is shifting to a 7 on/7 off rotation.
- No. Maximum patient age is 18 years.
This perm job from Hospitalists Plus was last open on Aug 10.