Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Monday · March 20, 2023
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bloomington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Advocate BroMenn Regional Hospital is recognized as one of America's Best Hospitals in 2009 - 2010 by United States News & World Report.
- Advocate BroMenn serves an 8 county area in Central Illinois.
- Commencement & Retention Bonus.
- MD or DO degree.
- Define and manage service agreements and scope of practice of direct admissions, perioperative and consultative care, ED consultations, ICU management.
- Performance Management of Cogent Hospitalists.
- Stipend Available.
- Champion for change management and implementation of required expectations within the program.
- Bonus Opportunity.
- Serve in a partnership role with the Cogent Program Manager in all areas of program management including (but not limited to) marketing, staffing, HR issues, budget, clinical performance, strategic planning, services provided, and recruitment.
- Commencement and Retention Bonuses offered!
- Relationship management with key clinical and administrative stakeholders at the hospital.
- Enhanced Leadership Development and Training through Cogent Academy, our National Mentoring Program instructed by our widely recognized industry leaders.
- Skill in physician recruitment and retention practices.
- Advocate BroMenn is a 221-bed regional hospital renowned for its neuro, cardiac, orthopedic, women's services and other specialties.
- Improve healthcare for hospitals, patients and you.
- The residents of Bloomington - Normal enjoy a mild city atmosphere that offers excellent educational and culture experiences, dozens of parks and nature trails, and a diverse community.
- Program Medical Director Position (PMD): Advocate BroMenn Regional Hospital in Bloomington, Illinois.
- Together, they are responsible for the performance of the Cogent team and its specific goals.
- Abim or Aobim certification in Internal Medicine, or Abfp Certification in Family Medicine.
- You belong with us!
- Bloomington-Normal is located a short two hour drive from Chicago's center and two and a half hours from St. Louis.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Define and manage work allocation and work flow policies and processes of program clinical and physician staff.
- Advocate for and support of all existing standardized Cogent processes, tools, services.
- The Program Medical Director is critical to the success of every Cogent Hospitalist Team and is the clinical leader of the program, sharing overall program leadership with the Cogent Program Manager.
- 401k with Company Match.
- CME and Relocation Allowance.
- Opportunities for Advancement.
- Overview of Advocate BroMenn Regional Hospital: Bloomington, IL.
- Demonstrated previous leadership and management skills.
- Cogent is the nation's largest private hospitalist and intensivist company, and is focused on relentlessly improving efficiency and quality of inpatient care, by supporting our physicians with technology and operational infrastructure, a coordinated clinical care team, data-driven processes, rigorous ongoing training and experienced leadership.
- Bloomington - Normal offers higher educational institutions.
- License (or eligible) to practice in the respective state.
- The Communities of Bloomington & Normal, IL.
- Medical Malpractice and Tail Coverage.
- Illinois State University, Illinois Wesleyan University, Heartland Community College and Lincoln College-Normal.
- Facilitate 2-way dialogue with staff hospitalists to promote physician involvement in program planning, policy development and other activities.
- Orientation and training of new physicians.
- Understanding of techniques in financial decision making.
- Essential Functions &.
- Experience in hospital medicine.
- Why Cogent?
This perm job from Sound Physicians was last open on Nov 4.