Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Saturday · July 4, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bloomington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Cogent is the nation's largest private hospitalist and intensivist company, and is focused on relentlessly improving efficiency and quality of inpatient care, by supporting our physicians with technology and operational infrastructure, a coordinated clinical care team, data-driven processes, rigorous ongoing training and experienced leadership.
- Improve healthcare for hospitals, patients and you.
- Skill in physician recruitment and retention practices.
- Overview of Advocate BroMenn Regional Hospital: Bloomington, IL.
- Commencement and Retention Bonuses offered!
- Opportunities for Advancement.
- The Communities of Bloomington & Normal, IL.
- Essential Functions &.
- CME and Relocation Allowance.
- Illinois State University, Illinois Wesleyan University, Heartland Community College and Lincoln College-Normal.
- Champion for change management and implementation of required expectations within the program.
- Advocate BroMenn serves an 8 county area in Central Illinois.
- Bloomington-Normal is located a short two hour drive from Chicago's center and two and a half hours from St. Louis.
- 401k with Company Match.
- You belong with us!
- Abim or Aobim certification in Internal Medicine, or Abfp Certification in Family Medicine.
- Performance Management of Cogent Hospitalists.
- Understanding of techniques in financial decision making.
- Together, they are responsible for the performance of the Cogent team and its specific goals.
- Advocate BroMenn Regional Hospital is recognized as one of America's Best Hospitals in 2009 - 2010 by United States News & World Report.
- Orientation and training of new physicians.
- Enhanced Leadership Development and Training through Cogent Academy, our National Mentoring Program instructed by our widely recognized industry leaders.
- The Program Medical Director is critical to the success of every Cogent Hospitalist Team and is the clinical leader of the program, sharing overall program leadership with the Cogent Program Manager.
- Demonstrated previous leadership and management skills.
- Define and manage work allocation and work flow policies and processes of program clinical and physician staff.
- Advocate for and support of all existing standardized Cogent processes, tools, services.
- License (or eligible) to practice in the respective state.
- Advocate BroMenn is a 221-bed regional hospital renowned for its neuro, cardiac, orthopedic, women's services and other specialties.
- Relationship management with key clinical and administrative stakeholders at the hospital.
- Commencement & Retention Bonus.
- Experience in hospital medicine.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Bonus Opportunity.
- Program Medical Director Position (PMD): Advocate BroMenn Regional Hospital in Bloomington, Illinois.
- Define and manage service agreements and scope of practice of direct admissions, perioperative and consultative care, ED consultations, ICU management.
- The residents of Bloomington - Normal enjoy a mild city atmosphere that offers excellent educational and culture experiences, dozens of parks and nature trails, and a diverse community.
- Serve in a partnership role with the Cogent Program Manager in all areas of program management including (but not limited to) marketing, staffing, HR issues, budget, clinical performance, strategic planning, services provided, and recruitment.
- Bloomington - Normal offers higher educational institutions.
- Why Cogent?
- Facilitate 2-way dialogue with staff hospitalists to promote physician involvement in program planning, policy development and other activities.
- Stipend Available.
- MD or DO degree.
- Medical Malpractice and Tail Coverage.
This perm job from Sound Physicians was last open on Nov 4.