Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Tuesday · March 9, 2021
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bloomington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Champion for change management and implementation of required expectations within the program.
- Advocate BroMenn serves an 8 county area in Central Illinois.
- MD or DO degree.
- Cogent is the nation's largest private hospitalist and intensivist company, and is focused on relentlessly improving efficiency and quality of inpatient care, by supporting our physicians with technology and operational infrastructure, a coordinated clinical care team, data-driven processes, rigorous ongoing training and experienced leadership.
- Stipend Available.
- CME and Relocation Allowance.
- The residents of Bloomington - Normal enjoy a mild city atmosphere that offers excellent educational and culture experiences, dozens of parks and nature trails, and a diverse community.
- Bloomington - Normal offers higher educational institutions.
- Facilitate 2-way dialogue with staff hospitalists to promote physician involvement in program planning, policy development and other activities.
- Advocate for and support of all existing standardized Cogent processes, tools, services.
- Experience in hospital medicine.
- Serve in a partnership role with the Cogent Program Manager in all areas of program management including (but not limited to) marketing, staffing, HR issues, budget, clinical performance, strategic planning, services provided, and recruitment.
- Relationship management with key clinical and administrative stakeholders at the hospital.
- Understanding of techniques in financial decision making.
- Why Cogent?
- Bloomington-Normal is located a short two hour drive from Chicago's center and two and a half hours from St. Louis.
- Define and manage service agreements and scope of practice of direct admissions, perioperative and consultative care, ED consultations, ICU management.
- Essential Functions &.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Define and manage work allocation and work flow policies and processes of program clinical and physician staff.
- Medical Malpractice and Tail Coverage.
- Advocate BroMenn is a 221-bed regional hospital renowned for its neuro, cardiac, orthopedic, women's services and other specialties.
- The Communities of Bloomington & Normal, IL.
- Overview of Advocate BroMenn Regional Hospital: Bloomington, IL.
- Opportunities for Advancement.
- You belong with us!
- Skill in physician recruitment and retention practices.
- Program Medical Director Position (PMD): Advocate BroMenn Regional Hospital in Bloomington, Illinois.
- Demonstrated previous leadership and management skills.
- Together, they are responsible for the performance of the Cogent team and its specific goals.
- Bonus Opportunity.
- Abim or Aobim certification in Internal Medicine, or Abfp Certification in Family Medicine.
- 401k with Company Match.
- Commencement & Retention Bonus.
- Performance Management of Cogent Hospitalists.
- Illinois State University, Illinois Wesleyan University, Heartland Community College and Lincoln College-Normal.
- The Program Medical Director is critical to the success of every Cogent Hospitalist Team and is the clinical leader of the program, sharing overall program leadership with the Cogent Program Manager.
- License (or eligible) to practice in the respective state.
- Improve healthcare for hospitals, patients and you.
- Enhanced Leadership Development and Training through Cogent Academy, our National Mentoring Program instructed by our widely recognized industry leaders.
- Orientation and training of new physicians.
- Advocate BroMenn Regional Hospital is recognized as one of America's Best Hospitals in 2009 - 2010 by United States News & World Report.
- Commencement and Retention Bonuses offered!
This perm job from Sound Physicians was last open on Nov 4.