Hospitalist Jobs in Illinois
Wednesday · November 25, 2020
1 Job in The Land of Lincoln
Photo: The famous Cloud Gate Sculpture in Millennium Park Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Rockford) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Two neonatologists are available to attend preterm deliveries and manage babies in our Level-IIe Special Care Nursery.
- Pediatrix Medical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Stability in an organization with more than 30 years of experience in the industry.
- The hospital has 333 beds with approximately 2,500 deliveries a year.
- Rockford is rich in cultural resources and offers more than 530 arts and cultural attractions, and entertainment and education destinations - including art galleries, science and history museums, children's theater and museums, dance programs, a symphony, an arboretum, world class gardens and more.
- The pediatric unit is comprised of eight beds plus seven swing beds with experienced pediatric nurses.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- And assistance with mandatory hospital credentialing, state licensing, and reimbursement of associated fees.
- The city has premiere recreation facilities for soccer and softball, indoor ice skating and hockey, and popular attractions like Magic Waters Waterpark.
- Our hospitalists are responsible for primary management of patients in the pediatric unit and the newborn nursery, attending high-risk term and late preterm deliveries, and patient consultations.
- Rockford has a legacy all its own of manufacturing strength and modern technology, as well as a diverse array of more than 15, 30 percent of the United States population lives within ers.
- The city is the fourth largest city in Illinois and serves as the gateway to the recreational treasures of southern Wisconsin and northwestern Illinois and the urban riches of Chicago, Milwaukee and Madison.
- Our average daily census on the pediatric floor is four and in the well nursery thirteen.
- 401(k) with potential company percentage match.
- Health (two PPO provider options), life, vision, dental, long-term care and disability insurance.
- We have a great opportunity for a BC/BE pediatric hospitalist to join our group of four pediatric hospitalists providing care for hospitalized newborns, infants, and children at Swedish American Hospital in Rockford, Illinois.
- Professional liability insurance.
- You will also have the opportunity to assist the family medicine residency program with lectures and bedside teaching.
- Located in the northern Illinois Rock River watershed, the city is bounded together by four rivers: the beautiful Rock River and its major tributaries: the Kishwaukee, Pecatonica and Sugar - all of which offer ample opportunities for canoeing, tubing, nature hikes and fishing.
- Annual CME allowance.
- Potential relocation assistance.
- In addition to a competitive compensation package, benefits include.
- Rockford possesses the best of big city and small town living for over 150,000 residents.
This perm job from Pediatrix Medical Group was last open on Jan 20.